Welcome to Swing Toronto!
We are the friendly producers of some of the most established and terrifically fun dance events in the city of Toronto, including Saturday Night Swing!
Formerly known as Odd Socks, at Swing Toronto we take pride in offering a welcoming atmosphere to everyone, from the most inexperienced novice to long time social dance enthusiasts.
Saturday Night Swing!
- Every Saturday Night at Dovercourt House featuring Toronto’s best swing bands and excellent beginner swing dance classes!
- Live music, no experience necessary, no need to bring your own dance partners, a welcoming social atmosphere and an absolutely memorable night out… Toronto’s best kept secret! Licensed bar.
- Beginner dance classes 7pm to 9pm, Charleston 7pm, Lindy Hop 8pm. Dance Party 9:10pm to 1am.
- Lindy Hop, the classic joyful dance of the Swing Era, is the most popular swing dance at Saturday Night Swing and around the world.
Special Swing Events!
- Airs Steps & Tricks Lindy Hop workshops! Sundays April 12 and 19, 3pm to 5:30pm. Details at Swing Schedule.
- Friday Night Swing features Tyler Yarema Trio on Friday June 12! Beginner classes before the Party, Blues Dance 7pm, Lindy Hop 8pm. Dovercourt House, first floor. Further details at Swing Schedule. Friday Night Swing happens a just a few times a year, featuring excellent swing bands not normally available on a Saturday Night.
Welcome to Mostly Waltz in Toronto!
- Waltz Dance Parties with beginner classes one Friday night a month at Dovercourt House!
- In depth beginner and intermediate waltz workshops some Saturday afternoons at Dovercourt House, 3pm to 6pm!