Welcome to Swing Toronto!
We are the friendly producers of some of the most established and terrifically fun dance events in the city of Toronto, including Saturday Night Swing!
Formerly known as Odd Socks, at Swing Toronto we take pride in offering a welcoming atmosphere to everyone, from the most inexperienced novice to long time social dance enthusiasts.
Saturday Night Swing!
- Every Saturday Night at Dovercourt House featuring Toronto’s best swing bands and excellent beginner swing dance classes!
- Live music, no experience necessary, no need to bring your own dance partners, a welcoming social atmosphere and an absolutely memorable night out… Toronto’s best kept secret! Licensed bar.
- Beginner dance classes 7pm to 9pm, Charleston 7pm, Lindy Hop 8pm. Dance Party 9:10pm to 1am. The prices (unless it is a special event) are usually Party $13, $15 with one class, $18 with both, $3 off for full-time students.
- Lindy Hop, the classic joyful dance of the Swing Era, is the most popular swing dance at Saturday Night Swing and around the world.
Special Swing Events!
- Air Steps and Tricks Workshop Saturday January 14, 2017, 3pm to 5:30pm. Facebook.
- Waltz Dance Parties with beginner classes one Friday night a month at Dovercourt House! Do some of the best and most fun partner dancing ever. No prior experience is needed, and there is no need to bring your own dance partners.
- In depth beginner and intermediate waltz workshops some Saturday afternoons at Dovercourt House, 3pm to 6pm!