Welcome to Swing Toronto!
We are the friendly producers of some of the most established and terrifically fun dance events in the city of Toronto, including Saturday Night Swing!
Formerly known as Odd Socks, at Swing Toronto we take pride in offering a welcoming atmosphere to everyone, from the most inexperienced novice to long time social dance enthusiasts.
Saturday Night Swing!
- Every Saturday Night at Dovercourt House featuring Toronto’s best swing bands and excellent beginner swing dance classes!
- Live music, no experience necessary, no need to bring your own dance partners, a welcoming social atmosphere and an absolutely memorable night out… Toronto’s best kept secret! Licensed bar.
- Beginner dance classes 7pm to 9pm, Charleston 7pm, Lindy Hop 8pm. Dance Party 9:10pm to 1am.
- Lindy Hop, the classic joyful dance of the Swing Era, is the most popular swing dance at Saturday Night Swing and around the world.
Special Swing Events!
- Friday Night Swing Friday March 6 features the excellent visiting Solomon Douglas Swing Band! See Swing Schedule for full details. Swing Toronto presents only a few Friday Night Swings a year, featuring bands not available on Saturday night, and normally on the first floor of Dovercourt House. Friday Night Swing features Tyler Yarema Trio on June 12, and features the internationally acclaimed Boilermakers Jazz Band on July 3.
- Airs Steps & Tricks Lindy Hop workshops! Sundays April 12 and 19, 3pm to 5:30pm, further details tba.
Welcome to Mostly Waltz in Toronto!
- Waltz Dance Parties with beginner classes one Friday night a month at Dovercourt House!
- In depth beginner and intermediate waltz workshops some Saturday afternoons at Dovercourt House, 3pm to 6pm!